Wednesday 28 January 2015

Sunny Side Up Stats

Hi there,

I mentioned in one of my last posts I would have some statistics about my Sunny Side Up Project from last year. I'll start with all of the locations and how many I took at each, followed up with some of the more obscure stats I accumulated over the year, such as how many golf balls I found!

As you'll see, it's pretty easy to figure out where my closest location is..

Sydney Locations
Balmain 3
Blues Pt 1
Bondi 13
Botany 4
Bronte 5
City 2
Clovelly  65
Como 1
Coogee 37
Curl Curl 1
Darling Pt 2
Dolls Pt 1
Glebe 1
Gordons Bay 5
Kiama 1
Kurnell 2
La Perouse 20
Little Bay 33
Long Reef 1
Malabar 38
Manly 1
Maroubra 26
Palm Beach 1
Queens Park 2
Randwick 5
Tamarama 12
Vaucluse 9
Watsons Bay 11
Waverley 4

NSW & ACT
Canberra 12
Bathurst 15
NSW (other) 3

Overseas (Europe)
Dubai 1
Spain 14
Portugal 4
Greece 8
Airplane 1

And now for some of the more interesting stats and totals.
www.meimages.net/Sunny-Side-Up-Project
Regards, Matt

Don't forget you can also find me at these locations:
Google +  google.com/+MattEvans
Facebook facebook.com/meimagesnet
Twitter     twitter.com/meimagesnet
Instagram instagram.com/meimagesnet

Or subscribe to get my blog posts delivered directly to you inbox by entering you email address, top right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment