Wednesday 25 March 2015

Shroud Of Cloud

Here's a bit of a random image for me. I was driving over the Cahill Expressway one day and had my camera sitting next to me, so I fired it up and took a few snaps out the window for something to do.


Once I got home and downloaded them on to my computer, most of them ended up on the scrap heap, and I was just about to scrap this image when I noticed a little reflection down the bottom.. So I thought i'd try and make it work somehow..


I had to go with black and white conversion to cut the purple and green tinting on the windows of the building.. A side effect of my polariser still being on and shooting through my tinted window. But I was driving at the time so I had no time to screw it off.. Safety first! ;)



It's been a while and I've been neglecting this blog a bit, so I thought to try and make a bit better use of it, each time I add a new photo somewhere, I'd try and give a little explanation in a bit more detail here also.

Happy Wednesday
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment