Tuesday 11 February 2014

New Gallery - Bathurst & Surrounds


This House Is A Circus [Bathurst Court House]

This is the court house in my old home town of Bathurst. Since picking up a camera at the start of 2013, I've been back a few times and every time I go back I realise how much of the beauty of this town I never really took notice of before. It's amazing how much photography has opened up my eyes to see each and every place for what it is now. I'm always looking for that unique building or opportunity when passing through towns, and I've been to a lot of places which i'd never even given any thought to before.

Anyways since I've been back a few times and taken plenty of photos I thought I'd open up a new gallery on my website. Which can be found here meimages.net/MainGallery/Bathurst

No comments:

Post a Comment