Monday 5 January 2015

Thanks A Million!

It's been 5 days now since the end of my Sunny Side Up Project, where I made it my personal challenge to shoot the sunrise every day of 2014. And I just wanted to finish it off by saying Thank You, to EVERYONE who has viewed, liked, commented and shared my images over the last year.


It's been one big year of early morning starts and every like and comment I have received has been really positive and encouraging, which really made the difference between making sure I saw it through and continued my project day after day, morning after morning, no matter the conditions.

I'd like to make a special mention to thank anyone who's place I stayed overnight last year, hopefully I wasn't too loud as I was stumbling around early in the morning in the dark before I headed out. Off the top of my head those legends were Hopey & Jess, Macca & Michelle, Joy & Andy and Mum & Dad. So thanks guys.

Another special mention I would like to make is to +Sydney & +Visit NSW for the features during the year. +Destination NSW have a huge following and the exposure was greatly appreciated.

But most importantly, as always I have to thank my awesome wife +Jamie Evans, for putting up with my early morning starts just about every day. Particularly in the early part of the year when we we're both trying to adjust to the early starts. She says she was used to it by the end but you still always feel a little guilty.. She's certainly enjoyed the last few mornings a bit more though..

I have a big list of all the locations and how many times I went to each, as well as a few random stats about SSUP, which I will blog about in another post. So make sure you put your email into the subscribe section (top right), too have it delivered straight to your inbox.

As for what's next, I have a few series of images I want to work on over time. If you follow me on Instagram @meimagesnet you may have already seen a peek in to one of them, but I'll write a separate post about that later. The other series I have in mind is a little more fun.
Once again thanks very much for your support over 2014. Looking forward to a bigger and better 2015!

Warmest regards, Matt.


Don't forget you can also find me on:
Google +  google.com/+MattEvans
Facebook facebook.com/meimagesnet
Twitter     twitter.com/meimagesnet
Instagram instagram.com/meimagesnet

No comments:

Post a Comment