Friday 4 July 2014

Amazing Wife = Amazing Life

If you've been following me recently on the usual social media platforms you may have noticed I've been having a few adventures over in Europe. And it's all thanks to one special little lady, my wife, +Jamie Evans.

She's incredible, organising every single part of the trip, from flights, hotels, everything. We started in Barcelona, to watch the Spanish Formula 1 GP. After a week in Barcelona we travelled to Valencia, then to Madrid, Seville, the Algarve coast, Lisbon, before spending our last week in Greece we're we stayed at Santorini (for my bday), Mykonos and ending in Athens.

I won't spend time explaining every stop of our trip except that Santorini was absolutely incredible! To be honest there isn't much to do there, but it is such a relaxing place, with amazing food, scenery and people, it was the perfect way to end the holiday and to celebrate my 30th birthday.

Best of all though was having my wife with me by my side everywhere, she even came out for some sunrises! I can't thank her enough and I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did.

It also gave me the opportunity to get a few pics of her, here's some of my favourites.


Hanging out waiting for sunrise at the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain. 

Sunset in Santorini, Greece

Sunset in Mykonos, She just loves cats!

Bridge support in Seville, Spain 

Selfies at the Temple of Olympus, Athens, Greece



Luckiest man alive.
Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment