Monday 20 January 2014

20 down, 345 to go!

Just a little update on how the project is going, so far so good, haven't missed a day yet.
There's only been a couple of rainy weather days, but I've managed to sneak a photo in between the patches of rain.

I've been thinking about a few ideas to mix up the project a bit so I don't get bored with it, maybe even give a few different months a theme. For next month I am going to take all my shots with a fisheye lens (#FisheyeFebruary), which will make a nice change and help me to improve my fisheye technique, It'll also be a good way to photograph a few of the same spots from this month and give them a unique perspective.
Another idea I am thinking about it switching a couple of months to taking Sunsets eg. Sunset September. This will also be good for the change as well as giving my wife a break from me waking her up at 5am each morning!

I'll be heading down to the country this weekend so it will be good to change it up and get some nice landscapes rather than the usual seascape images I've been getting so far.

Enjoy your week everyone and i'll be back to recap at the end of the month.
Matt.

Here's one of my fave pics from this month so far. Be sure to have a look on my website to see the rest. meimages.net
Day Nine, Clovelly

No comments:

Post a Comment