Saturday 21 December 2013

One Year On & Sunny Side Up

With a new year upon us and almost 1 year of learning and using my new camera, trying all types of photography from landscapes to portraits, I've decided I'm going to try and push it a bit further with my Sunny Side Up Project, A sunrise a day for 365 days.

Most of my shots will be taken around the eastern suburbs of Sydney, most likely a few around Bathurst when i go back on weekends to visit family, and most excitingly I have a trip planned to Spain in May for a month, where i will be driving from Barcelona to Portugal, then to the Greek Islands for a week, so that will make a nice change, as well as being a big challenge with time zones etc.

I will be posting my photos on my website each day, as well as a few behind the lens pics on my Instagram (@meimagesnet) and Google plus Google.com/+MattEvans. And i'll also try to update this blog each month.

It should be a good fun challenge and am looking forward to it, the hardest thing will be getting out of bed during the first few weeks but once i get set in a routine i think it should become a tad more easy... hopefully.

Also a quick thank you to all the people who have added me to their circles and +1'd & commented on my photos on +Google+ over the last year, I appreciate the support and here's to a bigger and better 2014.

Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe and happy new year.

Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment